10 Days in the Americas
Out Of StockCAD$ 0.00
The Unpredictable Game of Making Connections
Gather your sunglasses, snowshoes and mosquito spray - it’s time to travel to new destinations with the 10 Days Series - the Americas!
Players use destination and transportation tiles to chart a course through North, Central and South America and the Caribbean - touring by airplane, cruise ship or on foot. With a little luck and clever planning, you just might outmaneuver your fellow travelers and be the first to make connections for a complete ten day journey!
- BGID: 64956
- Category: Aviation / Flight, Travel
- Time: 20 minutes
- Designer: Alan R. Moon, Aaron Weissblum
- Year: 2010
- Artist: John Kovalic, Cathleen Quinn-Kinney
- Family: 10 Days in...
- Mechanics: Hand Management, Set Collection, Tile Placement
- Ages: 10 and up
- Publisher: Competo / Marektoy, Out of the Box Publishing, Vennerød Forlag AS